CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday

My husband is gone in Vail (for work). He left yesterday morning and is gone through Wednesday. It's a quiet/boring weekend without him around. We miss him dearly and can't wait for his arrival back home. It gives me a new appreciation for all of those military wives out there...who's husbands are deployed for months and months and months at a time. I'm pretty sure I couldn't make it. We depend on him so much around here. He is a huge blessing to me as a husband, my kids as a father. I don't say it enough, but I appreciate him so very much...as I know my kids do too! We love you Jori!!!xoxoxox

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! We're without daddy too...sucks, huh!?! We're really out of practice too! I'm actually out in Vegas with Brad's folks 'til the end of the month. I'm going to try and call this week to catch up! Love the new floor! And LOVE that your blog is playing one of my most Fav songs-Amazing Grace!!!!!! His love is SO AMAZING!! Love ya, Kris