CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

BUSY!

I've been busy.
Remodeling my office.
Painting over red...which by the way...takes a lot of work.
It is now a pretty shade of blue.
Selling items on Craig's List to buy new things of course.
Refinishing an old desk & adding hardware.
Buying new artwork, curtains and fun doo-dads!

Can't wait to show you an AFTER picture when it's all finished.
Unfortunatley, I forgot to take a BEFORE. duh!

Tomorrow is an Archivers Day...can't wait to get back into the routine of my kids' everyday albums.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I haven't visited in awhile! I LOVE your new family picture! Sounds like things have been a little out of sorts in your world lately. Hoping that all is well soon!

Thanks for the sponge roller idea. I may have to try that with Sophie!

Have a great week!

Tarah said...

still waiting for pics!!! : )