CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Goldie Locks

When I was little my mom religiously put sponge rollers in my hair.
I hated sleeping on them, but loved what they produced. It got me
thinking the other day when Sadie complained about the heat from
my hot rollers on her neck...
the next day I swung by the $1 store & happy with glee they carried
sponge rollers. So...
that night I rolled 6 pink bouncy sponges into Sadie's wet hair.
The next morning looked like this!

BEFORE:

Oh, how we love pink sponge rollers!!!
The solution to our problem curls. =)
The things we girls go through to look adorable.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I remember doing that when I was little too. That and braiding my hair before bed so it would be all kinky the next day. :)