CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Project #101

I'm painting my office. It's been a slow process, but after I finished remodeling the guest bathroom and sold some items on Craig's List I decided to slowly start remodeling the office. So it is going from bright red to the same blue as the g.b. Unfortunately, it calls for a lot of white primer first. What can I say...I'm lazy and I would love to just throw on the blue in one coat and be done. Obviously red being the original color here, I can't. The next step will be slipcovers for the family room couches, refinishing the armour (sp?)from black to white, a new kitchen table and eventually hardwood floors and new carpet. This is a domino effect for sure and that's why I'm starting slowly, one room at a time. It's easy to feel overwhelmed with home decorating projects. But as long as I keep selling items on Craig's List I can continue to add a few small things here & there. Starting with paint (of which I already had sitting in my basement). I'll definitely try and post pics along the way.

My previous project was non-home related, but so fun to do;my California Album. (I'll post pics of it on my Scrapbooking Blog (link located upper right hand corner)later). I finished it last week and since have been bored; hence Project #101. =)

0 comments: