CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Soccer Season

Sawyer has his first soccer practice tonight at 5:00. I am nervous and anxious and excited for him. I woke up early thinking I can no longer procrastinate, he needs his own shin guards, socks and ball. We must go out today BEFORE 5:00 and get them! Fortunatley for an older sister who has played the previous 3 seasons we have hand me down cleats and for some reason they happened to be black w/ red nike swooshes...so we are good in the shoe department.=)It'll be Sadie that will be getting the new cleats this season and seeing as her first practice is on Thursday this week, I probably should get those while I'm out too! I'm guessing she'll go for pink this year; that's her thing now. I will certainly be taking pictures of these events this week, but can't make any promises to whether I get around to posting them on my blog or not. But stay tuned nonetheless. Thanks for checking in (if you did) it's been a while, but I might be coming back around.=)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see something new when you get back from vacation! I miss your updates! :)